Well, we've all pretty much heard and read about what to do on Diwali- how to dress up, how to decorate our homes for Diwali, what to decorate our homes with, what rangolis to make on Diwali, what delicious recipes to cook on Diwali and very well so everything about it. Not forgetting, searching for the best Diwali gifts for our loved ones and corporate Diwali gifts for our corporate families. These are all very standard Diwali essentials and we know you did all these things, just as we did.
But when it comes to celebrating the festival of happiness, joy and lights in our office spaces, you know, the epic office Diwali party; well, let's just say it's been a while. With Covid-19 taking over our little and big moments of festivities and joy, all of us shifted to working in isolation through our homes rather than where we used to spend a major part of our day, our offices! Though people initially found working from home, in their pjs all day to be a change that they loved (except for the deadly virus after their lives part), gradually it grew monotonous and just sad. But! This Diwali, Diwali 2022 is pretty special. Because many of the office spaces have opened their doors for working from office again! And we get to celebrate Diwali there as well! Of course keeping Covid precautions and restrictions in place (wouldn't wanna be dying anytime soon, yeah.)
So here we are, keeping our Diwali Spirit alive and rejuvenated for the most festive festival of them all! We can't keep calm because we get to celebrate Diwali in our office spaces after so long! (Well, a whole year, to say!) So what can we do to make it the most memorable day of them all? Let's see.
1. Every Diwali celebration is incomplete without the Diwali special rangoli. So make a beautiful rangoli, or ten of them because they're so aesthetic and simply add to the beauty of the atmosphere. Or you could very well, have a rangoli making competition.
2. Decorate the space with flowers, leaves, candles, lanterns and well, lights, of course. We have some very unique lamps and lights right over here to help you out in this exciting endeavor.
3. Dress up in all ethnic, because well, the occasion calls for it and have a sassy fashion show competition!
4. Put on a projector and have a screening of Diwali memories round the past years. (Oh yes, flashback alert!)
5. You could call a henna artist in your office and have an awesome dance party with it, it'll definitely win over the gals in the house.
6. Sit around and play Never Have I Ever to get to know your colleagues better. It would certainly be a memorable game. You could see other card games to play on Diwali at Bigsmall as well. (There are so many good ones here, just saying.)
7. Go back to the 90s, with the awesome Antakshari, Dumb Charades, Carrom Board, Raja Mantri Chor Sipahi and more of the ones you remember.
8. A talent show is a classic one. Sing, dance, act, and just have an awesome time!
9. Have fun with the musical rangoli. What's that, you ask?
Well, people start with making their rangolis in a line and move as in musical chairs (except there aren't any chairs, but rangolis on the ground). As the music turns up in the background people walk ahead and as it stops, they continue to make any rangoli in front of them started or edited by the previous person. Fun, isn't it?
10. Have a diya decoration competition. You could very well afterwards make the aura more festive with beautiful diyas everywhere.
11. Bring toys and stationery or other things and visit an orphanage together to bring happiness on innocent faces and lighting up their Diwali. :)
You could always check out our special and unique party essentials to make sure your Corporate Diwali office party has all it needs to be awesome.
We do hope this was inspirational for you. Now go on and have the best post Covid Diwali celebration with your corporate families.