Chota Bhai Rakhi
Price is exclusive of GST.
Get 50% Cashback* upto Rs. 200 using PayPal payment apply. Valid for new PayPal users only.
1) Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback voucher up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases
2) Offer is valid only for first time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user
3) Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
4) Offer period till 31st of August 2019.
5) Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
6) Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
7) The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
Check COD availibility
Whatsapp us at +91-9818407888 to ask for real-time pictures of this product.
For the incessantly troublesome ones you love.
A little brother is like a pesky bundle of joy. Always charged up, always energetic, always restless, yet always cute. He irritates you to no end, yet you tolerate it. The elder sister-younger brother bond is one like no other. This Raksha Bandhan, move away from the generic, tedious rakhis - even he is bored of them by now. Make the rakhi personal with this Chota Bhai rakhi. Intricately handcrafted, and made of multi-colored braided thread, your younger brother will absolutely love it - just like you love him, despite all.
- Rakhi with "Chota Bhai" emblazoned
- Add a personal touch to Raksha Bandhan; move away from the generic designs
- For your cute, adorable yet incessant little brothers
- Celebrate the elder sister-younger brother bond
- Make your brother feel special
- Hand-crafted intricately
- Material: metal and multi-colored braided thread
1 x Chota Bhai Rakhi
Drop in your photos at email@example.com to get featured.
Return, replacement or refund is only applicable in case the received product is in damaged condition. Click here to read the full policy.