Ugears Combination Box/Lock Puzzle
Price is exclusive of GST.
Get 50% Cashback* upto Rs. 200 using PayPal payment apply. Valid for new PayPal users only.
1) Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback voucher up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases
2) Offer is valid only for first time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user
3) Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
4) Offer period till 31st of January 2020.
5) Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
6) Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
7) The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
Check COD availibility
Whatsapp us at +91-9818407888 to ask for real-time pictures of this product.
The Da Vinci Code
Take inspiration from the master painter and genius, Leonardo Da Vinci himself, and dive into the world of conspirology, secrets, and cryptography while designing our new intriguing Cryptex model, the U Gears Combination Box/Lock Puzzle. Let us walk you through this amazing product with a few FAQ's.
Q1. How is the Ugears Combination Box/Lock Puzzle different from other puzzle sets?
Inspired by “The Da Vinci Code”. The Combination Lock consists of two parts. It opens if you set the right 3-digit combination. You can hide the keys, small items and your own secrets inside.
Q2. What is the principle behind its working?
The Lock has a convenient "eyelet" to hang the lock on a bag. Try to create your own Da Vinci Code’s Cryptex with 1000 combinations of 3 digit code. Assemble UGEARS Lock and get the idea of modern combination lock principle. For further details refer to the following link: https://ugearsmodels.com/combination-lock-model.html
Q3. For which age group is the puzzle suited?
Since the puzzle has small parts, it is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. So basically anyone who is above the age of 14 and does not have the tendency to place inedible objects in their mouth can attempt to assemble this mechanical puzzle.
Q4. What is the time required for assembling the Ugears Combination Box/Lock Puzzle?
The estimated time of assembly is 2 hours.
Q5. What are the included number of components in the package and what all is needed to assemble the finished piece?
The number of components in the box is 34 pieces. The Ugears Combination Box/Lock Puzzle kit is made of sustainably sourced high-grade wood and has everything you might need for assembly. The quality of the parts is top-notch: a laser method is used for cutting items from a plywood board that provides precise hairline cuts. The details have to be pulled out of the boards and assembled to create a complete model. The product comes with an instruction manual. Refer to the following link for a step by step assembly video instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWlBj6gpY-I
Q6. What are the dimensions of the finished product and those of the package itself?
The model size is 3.82*2.6*3.86 in (9.7*6.6*9.8 cm), and the package size is 14.6*6.7*1.2 in (37.5*17*3 cm).
Q7. Do we require glue or any other chemical for assembling the Ugears Combination Box/Lock Puzzle?
No, the details are already cut and ready to assemble without glue & chemicals.
Drop in your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org to get featured.
Return, replacement or refund is only applicable in case the received product is in damaged condition. Click here to read the full policy.