Ugears Dynamometer Puzzle
Price is exclusive of GST.
1) Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback voucher up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases
2) Offer is valid only for first time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user
3) Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
4) Offer period till 31st of January 2020.
5) Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
6) Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
7) The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
Alert: We are now delivering in ALL ZONES.
For any queries, kindly call us at 011-66763875 or WhatsApp at +91-9818407888. We are available from Monday to Saturday, 10am - 6pm.
Stay Indoors. Be Safe.
Check COD availability
Whatsapp us at +91-9818407888 to ask for real-time pictures of this product.
The Dynamometer is one of the simplest UGEARS models. It operates by turning air pressure into motion. Get a feel of the product with a few FAQs to help you out.
Q1. How is the Ugears Dynamometer Puzzle different from other puzzle sets?
Similar to the Pneumatic Engine, this model operates by turning air pressure into motion. The difference is that this model will give direction to your otherwise aimless day. Blow on the top gear to set the mechanism in motion. The air pressure you apply spins the arrow until it lands on your task for the day.
Q2. What is the principle behind its working?
It demonstrates several basic principles of mechanics, including the cascade of gears and the mechanical junction known as the Geneva drive.
Q3. For which age group is the puzzle suited?
Since the puzzle has small parts, it is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. So basically anyone who is above the age of 14 and does not have the tendency to place inedible objects in their mouth can attempt to assemble this mechanical puzzle.
Q4. What is the time required for assembling the Ugears Dynamometer Puzzle?
The estimated time of assembly is 2 hours.
Q5. What are the included number of components in the package and what all is needed to assemble the finished piece?
The number of components in the box is 48 pieces. The Ugears Dynamometer kit is made of sustainably sourced high-grade wood and has everything you might need for assembly. The quality of the parts is top-notch: a laser method is used for cutting items from a plywood board that provides precise hairline cuts. The details have to be pulled out of the boards and assembled to create a complete model. The product comes with an instruction manual.
Q6. What are the dimensions of the finished product and those of the package itself?
The model size is 5.8*2.8*6.7 in (14.7*7.2*17 cm), and the package size is 14.6*5.5*1.2 in (37*14*3 cm).
Q7. Do we require glue or any other chemical for assembling the Ugears Dynamometer Puzzle?
No, the details are already cut and ready to assemble without glue & chemicals.
Drop in your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org to get featured.
Country of origin: Ukraine
Return, replacement or refund is only applicable in case the received product is in damaged condition. Click here to read the full policy.