If you are living far away from your siblings and are planning to send them rakhis, add something extra with a card or a quote accompanying the rakhi. Let a few words say how much you value your relationship. We curated a list of 50 Rakhi quotes so you don't have to scratch your heads for something funny or something cheezy.
Raksha Bandhan is much more than just tying a thread of love around your brother’s wrist. It is also about celebrating the roller coaster relationships of siblings. No matter how much you pull each other’s leg, we know, you won't let anyone dare to do the same to your sibling. Such is the power of this bond; dainty and fierce, all at once.
You may hate having siblings, but the reality is that you grew up together and play a significant role in each other's lives. On this Raksha Bandhan celebration, you want to share a unique Instagram post for your sibling but are confused about the captions. Check out the Raksha caption for brothers and sisters, Rakhi captions for Instagram, Raksha Bandhan Instagram status, and more if you're having trouble expressing yourself.
Rakhi Captions For Instagram
We have put together a list of some of the best Rakhi quotes on Instagram:
- Celebrating a pious bond that outshines all others.
- Entwined by a thread of love that shall bind us together, forever.
- From silly fights to unconditional love, our bond has seen it all.
- Celebrating my A1 since day 1.
- This is the only knot that shall never untangle.
- Siblings share a sweet bond of love with a zest of teasing and oodles of mischief.
- Siblings are like walking-talking snippets of your childhood and this bond is meant to be cherished for a lifetime.
- You were my first best friend and my last confidante. Thanks for being there.
- We don’t need a reason to celebrate our love, but since it’s Rakhi, I think you shall thank God for having me as your sister.
- Some bonds are like God’s gifts to us and I am super grateful for having you.
- This bond will only get stronger with time. Cheers to a lifetime of fights, teasing, and bickering but so much love.
Reminiscing all our sweet and sour moments on this special day. Happy Rakhi to the best sister in the world.
- We may not always see eye to eye but we shall always see heart to heart. Happy Rakhi to my dearest brother.
- Our bond is the greatest treasure.
- Let us weave a lifetime of memories with this beautiful thread. Happy Rakhi my dear sister!
- We were meant to be siblings but we turned into best friends instead.
- I have always liked your choice, perhaps that’s the reason behind always wanting what you wanted. You are an absolute star brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I don’t think I can ever describe our love in words. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best sister in the world.
- No distance can ever fade away our love and fondness for each other.
- You will always be the first number on my emergency contact list. Happy Birthday brother.
- Rakhi is a little thread that is made with oodles of love.
Let's make this Raksha Bandhan unique by sending happy Raksha Bandhan wishes to your sibling. Quotes for sister on rakhi will make your day blessed with love and care. The best Raksha Bandhan quotes will connect siblings and help strengthen their bond.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes
You can use any of the below-mentioned Raksha Bandhan quotes to surprise your sibling with a cute message on social media:
- This thread signifies my promise to stand by your side, through thick and thin.
- No matter where you go, you will always carry a piece of my heart in you.
- Our inside jokes are the most confidential secrets I have ever kept.
- No matter how much I tease you, I won’t have it this way for you with anyone else!
My love for you knows no distance.
- We are like inseparable partners in crime, always ready to take the fall for each other.
The love we have for each other and the love we get from each other are both priceless.
- The sibling bond is like a day of light. It lights up your life and dazzles the journey with its presence.
- We don’t just share our childhood memories with our siblings, we also share our future dreams with them.
- There is nobody like your sister and no buddy like your brother.
- You can rely on your sibling to always have your back.
- When I think of everything that I am grateful for, I count my siblings twice.
- There is no way that you can hide your feelings from your sibling because they know you better than you know yourself.
- A sibling is no less than a superhero; they can always storm in and ease the day.
- Nothing can ever stop a sibling from loving you, not the distance or the drama. The bond between a brother and a sister is a source of perpetual love and strength.
- From a playmate to a guide and now a mentor; my brother, you have come a long way.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes
You can use the following Raksha Bandhan wishes or personalise them to wish your brothers and sisters on Rakhi.
- A very happy Raksha Bandhan. May our love grow with each passing year.
- No matter if I say it much or not, I am always praying for your success, safety and well-being. Happy Raksha Bandhan my darling sister.
- Sending the deepest of prayers and warmest of wishes to my dear sister on Rakhi.
- I want to express my deepest gratitude for having you in my life. A very happy Rakhi to you my brother.
- Thank you for being there for me in my highs and lows. The journey won’t have been worthwhile without your presence. Happy Rakhi dear sibling.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan sister. Thank you for being my source of strength and guiding light.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya. Thank you for always standing by me and supporting me.
- As we celebrate this pious festival, I want to acknowledge your role in always pushing me to be the best version of myself.
- As high as the mountains and as grounded as the river. That is how I say our bond. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear brother!
Best Raksha Bandhan Hashtags For Social Media Posts.
When you put quotes for Rakhi for your sister or brother:
Raksha Bandhan's remarks for Instagram make it possible for you to share your celebrations online. Raksha Bandhan quotes for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are the newest way to send your siblings a happy Rakhi. Post these captions and use these Raksha Bandhan hashtags to make your celebrations unforgettable. Use the Raksha Bandhan hashtags and captions to express your love for your relatives.
Best Rakhi quotes for your lovely sister...
1. With a sister like you, life is surely bliss. Happy Rakhi!
2. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
3. Always my sister, always my friend.
4. You are the charm of our home, every Raksha Bandhan we realize this. Have a great festival.
5. Every Rakhi reminds me of how we used to fight in childhood for gifts, attention and love. Miss u sis
6. A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends. - Marian Eigerman
7. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. - Amy Li
8. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. - Isadora James
9. Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions. - Ugo Betti
10. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. -Toni Morrison
11. There is no time like the old time when you and I were young! - Oliver Wendell Holmes
12. We disagree. We fight. We argue. But my love for you is eternal. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dear sister.
13. This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness; it’s a thread that binds our lives and our hearts. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan my dearest sister!
14. Sometimes I think you can read my mind. If you can read my mind, then you already knew that anyway.
15. It’s hard to be a responsible adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.
16. To my childhood bully, my soul sister, my protector and my best friend! What would have I done without you! Have a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
17. You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures, my lovely sister!
18. It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan
19. You are my best friend who has always been there for me. I know that whenever I need you, you will always be there for me. Thank you for all the love, care and support! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
20. Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
21. The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble. Well, I am glad you are the one who always has my back. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Tiger!
22. For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.
23. We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You will never lose me. I will always be here for you: Happy Rakhi.
24. On this Rakhi, let's bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become those wacky siblings we always were. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Best Rakhi quotes for your protective brother...
25. You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. A very happy Rakhi Brother.
26. I may search the world over; there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
27. You are lucky because you have the best sister, thanks to me for tolerating you! Love you loads, my bro
28. I may not be there to tie Rakhi on your wrist, but I am always in your heart. Sending you my love and loads of care.
29. Annoying things are really hard to forget, just like you my brother. Missing you on Raksha Bandhan.
30. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
31. My little brother, will you ever grow up… I hope not!
32. A brother is that friend who's gifted by nature. I'm lucky to have you as my brother.
33. There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love of a brother.
34. Raksha Bandhan is the festival of the sister, be the person with a big heart, give some cash and don’t act like a miser.
35. Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger.
36. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. - Garrison Keillor
37. No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
38. I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Rakhi Brother.
39. I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger.
40. When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
41. I have always confided in you and you have always given me the freedom to do so many amazing things in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
42. The sky is blue, feel is hue, my love for you bhaiya is always true! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
43. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
44. Rule of siblings: If your sibling gets something you want, 1) you try to take it, 2) break it, or 3) say it's not good.
45. I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan.
46. All the festivals may be very colourful but there isn't any festival as powerful as Raksha Bandhan! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most lovable brother of the Universe!!
47. In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
48. As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
49. As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! - Catherine Pulsifer
50. My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
If you are planning to send quirky rakhi to your brother this year, make sure you send a message with it to make it more personal. We at bigsmall.in offer handwritten messages and write every message with lots of love and care. You can also send a note with a rakhi gift for your sister, it'll be just like you are there with them. So from sending rakhi gifts for bhaiya or even shopping for rakhi gifts for Bhai bhabhi, send us your message and we will deliver it to them with our precious cargo. Don't forget to check out our rakhi gift sets online because we know choosing one gift can get tough! Fine the right gift, right here!
Q. What are the best ways to wish Raksha Bandhan on Instagram?
The best way to wish Raksha Bandhan on Instagram is to figure out some nice personalised captions for Instagram and upload the same with a cute and adorable picture with your sibling.
Q. Which caption style is best for the Rakhi festival?
A personalised style is best for putting up a caption for the Rakhi festival. When you personally address someone in a caption or quote, it is bound to tug at the chords of their heart and bring a smile to their face.
Q. What is the best way to show your love towards your siblings on Raksha Bandhan?
In addition to showing your love for your sibling on social media, you can also get them a present of your choice. If you and your sibling stay in different cities, you can surprise your brother or sister by flying down to their place and celebrating Raksha Bandhan with them.
Stay Safe & Happy Shopping!