If you are living far away from your siblings and are planning to send them rakhis, add something extra with a card or a quote accompanying the rakhi. Let a few words say how much you value your relationship. We curated a list of 50 Rakhi quotes so you don't have to scratch your heads for something funny or something cheezy.
Best Rakhi quotes for your lovely sister...
1. With a sister like you, life is surely bliss. Happy Rakhi!
2. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
3. Always my sister, always my friend.
4. You are the charm of our home, every Raksha Bandhan we realize this. Have a great festival.
5. Every Rakhi reminds me of how we used to fight in childhood for gifts, attention and love. Miss u sis
6. A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends. - Marian Eigerman
7. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. - Amy Li
8. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. - Isadora James
9. Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions. - Ugo Betti
10. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. -Toni Morrison
11. There is no time like the old time when you and I were young! - Oliver Wendell Holmes
12. We disagree. We fight. We argue. But my love for you is eternal. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dear sister.
13. This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness; it’s a thread that binds our lives and our hearts. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan my dearest sister!
14. Sometimes I think you can read my mind. If you can read my mind, then you already knew that anyway.
15. It’s hard to be a responsible adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.
16. To my childhood bully, my soul sister, my protector and my best friend! What would have I done without you! Have a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
17. You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures, my lovely sister!
18. It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan
19. You are my best friend who has always been there for me. I know that whenever I need you, you will always be there for me. Thank you for all the love, care and support! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
20. Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
21. The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble. Well, I am glad you are the one who always has my back. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Tiger!
22. For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.
23. We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You will never lose me. I will always be here for you: Happy Rakhi.
24. On this Rakhi, let's bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become those wacky siblings we always were. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Best Rakhi quotes for your protective brother...
25. You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. A very happy Rakhi Brother.
26. I may search the world over; there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
27. You are lucky because you have the best sister, thanks to me for tolerating you! Love you loads, my bro
28. I may not be there to tie Rakhi on your wrist, but I am always in your heart. Sending you my love and loads of care.
29. Annoying things are really hard to forget, just like you my brother. Missing you on Raksha Bandhan.
30. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
31. My little brother, will you ever grow up… I hope not!
32. A brother is that friend who's gifted by nature. I'm lucky to have you as my brother.
33. There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love of a brother.
34. Raksha Bandhan is the festival of the sister, be the person with a big heart, give some cash and don’t act like a miser.
35. Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger.
36. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. - Garrison Keillor
37. No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
38. I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Rakhi Brother.
39. I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger.
40. When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
41. I have always confided in you and you have always given me the freedom to do so many amazing things in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
42. The sky is blue, feel is hue, my love for you bhaiya is always true! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
43. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
44. Rule of siblings: If your sibling gets something you want, 1) you try to take it, 2) break it, or 3) say it's not good.
45. I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan.
46. All the festivals may be very colourful but there isn't any festival as powerful as Raksha Bandhan! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most lovable brother of the Universe!!
47. In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
48. As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
49. As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! - Catherine Pulsifer
50. My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
If you are planning to send quirky rakhi to your brother this year, make sure you send a message with it to make it more personal. We at bigsmall.in offer handwritten messages and write every message with lots of love and care. You can also send a note with a rakhi gift for your sister, it'll be just like you are there with them. So from sending rakhi gifts for bhaiya or even shopping for rakhi gifts for Bhai bhabhi, send us your message and we will deliver it to them with our precious cargo. Don't forget to check out our rakhi gift sets online because we know choosing one gift can get tough! Fine the right gift, right here!
Stay Safe & Happy Shopping!