We are staying home during the self-quarantine and it is taking its toll on our mental health. Some of us feel down and sad and unmotivated to do any work. If you feel the same way, worry not for we are all in this together. Sometimes we need a little motivational nudge here and a little there to feel better again. And what's more motivational than a good quote to make us think and wonder. So, we at Bigsmall.in have compiled a list of 20 quotes to uplift your spirits in these trying time.
1. "We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. "Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordan
3. "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly." - Proverb
4. "In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on." - Robert Frost
5. "You can do anything, but not everything." - Anonymous
6. "He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity." - William Samuel Johnson
7. "I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me." - Dr Seuss
8. "Every adversity brings new experiences and new lessons." - Lailah Gifty Akita
9. "Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed." - Bob Riley
10. "Going through challenging things can teach you a lot, and they also make you appreciate the times that aren’t so challenging." - Carrie Fisher
11. "Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
12. "A problem is a chance for you to do your best." - Duke Ellington
13. "There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there." - Paulo Coelho
14. "Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene
15. "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." - Joshua J. Marine
16. "Taking care of yourself makes you stronger for everyone in your life… including you." - Kelly Rudolph
17. "Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better." - Walt Disney
18. "All of us might wish at times that we lived in a more tranquil world, but we don't. And if our times are difficult and perplexing, so are they challenging and filled with opportunity." - Robert Kennedy
19. "Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are." - Bernice Johnson Reagon
20. "I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day." - Paul Henderson
We hope at least one of the quote resonated with you and made you feel a little better during this difficult time. Cheer up for there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Take this time as a chance to self improve and for self-exploration. Try something new or just revisit something you've always loved doing but never had the time to. Or, if feel like doing nothing but taking rest and catching up to all the sleep you've lost while you were running here and there for office or school work, do that.
Stay Safe & Stay Healthy!