Eid al-Fitr translates to "Holiday of breaking the fast" and marks the closing of the month long Ramadan fast. Everybody who celebrates the festival waits for the new moon to begin the festivities. This year celebrate Eid and wish your family and friends with these wishes, one liners, quotes and messages.
1. May the beautiful month of Ramadan sprinkle you with pleasure with joys that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Have a blessed Ramadan.
2. May the light of the moon fall directly on you and Allah bless you with everything you desire today. Happy Eid!
3. I shall keep you in my prayers today. Eid Mubarak!
4. May the year ahead be fruitful for your home, your family and especially for you.
5. This Eid, I’d want to express my gratitude to our Almighty Allah for bestowing upon me the loveliest of all families. I love you, and Eid Mubarak!
6. On Eid-ul-Fitr, may Allah fill your mind with new, fresh ideas and give your life more purpose. Eid Mubarak!
7. I may not be able to meet you in person, but I'm sending you and your family my warmest wishes this Eid-ul-Fitr. Eid Mubarak!
8. Eid Mubarak! May this special day bring peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone.
9. This Eid ul Fitr, may there be no shadows to depress you, Only joys to surround you. Eid Mubarak!
10. Eid is the time for sharing what we have with others. Have a wonderful Eid.
11. May Allah forgive us for our sins and bless us with wisdom and His grace. Eid Mubarak!
12. I count myself fortunate to be able to celebrate Eid with you since friends like you make even the most routine days great. Happy Eid, buddy.
13. On this auspicious day of Eid-ul-Fitr, may Allah bless you and your family. Make the day special by spending it with your loved ones.
14. Sending my good wishes and prayers your way. Wish you a very Happy Eid!
15. May you have every motivation to make your life even more beautiful due to this lovely Eid event. I’d like to wish you a nice Eid! Happy Eid!
16. Wishing you a great Ramadan filled with bravery and strength to help you overcome all of life’s challenges!
17. May Allah reduce your hardships and bless you with peace, prosperity and genuine happiness this Eid. Eid Mubarak!
18. May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
19. Happy Eid to you! With a grin on your face, welcome the day and provide a warm welcome to God’s blessings!
20. No evil can enter your heart, and no grief can destroy your day if you trust Allah. On this Eid, may your life be full of happiness.
21. May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
We hope we helped you in choosing a relevant message and quote. Don't forget to get some unique gifts for your loved ones, you can buy a spiritual gift for your parents or a creative gift for the little ones. If your siblings are celebrating Eid away from home, make sure to send a note or message with it. We offer a handwritten note to accompany your gift to add that personal touch.
Eid Mubarak!!Cover Image by starline on Freepik