Mother's Day has become as important as celebrating any other festival. Children have started acknowledging her contributions, sacrifices, and love toward them. This day is to all the mothers who have not left any chance to influence their child's life in every possible way.
One way to do so is through social media sites like Instagram, where you can post pictures and add captions, and you can express your gratitude. Below are a few Mother's Day Instagram captions and quotations for your Mother's Day Instagram post in 2023. While posting a picture with your mother is a genuine gesture, and make it more special with these Mother's Day captions and quotations. They allow you to speak your heart in a precise yet emotional way.
Apart from an Instagram post, you can also give her a Mother’s Day gifts under 500 and Mother’s Day gifts below 1000. As a husband, if your wife is celebrating Mother’s Day for the first time, you can check out gifts for new mom collection for purchase.
51 Happy Mother's Day Caption for Mom
We have curated a list of short mom captions for Instagram that can use by you this Mother’s Day 2023 for your social media post. These captions for maa emit a sense of love and respect towards your mother.
1. I don’t need anyone else when I have ‘You’ as my forever best friend.
2. None of my actions or words would match your selfless love but I can always love you back more.
3. It's your day, today, tomorrow, and every day
4. Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day by thanking you for everything you have done for me.
5. No one in the entire world can match your love and support. Happy Mother's Day!
6. Happy Mother's Day to the best mom ever!
7. It's time to celebrate the backbone of our family, Happy Mother's Day!
8. Forever grateful to be born to you, Happy Mother's Day!
9. Happy Mother's Day to the queen of our hearts!
10. I can never hide what I am going through, the happiness or sadness, from her. Only her love can truly understand me!
11. Thank you for going through all the pain by carrying me for nine long with utmost love.
12. One hug from you, and everything seems perfect.
13. What did I do to deserve so much love and care from you?
14. I promise to make you proud one day and keep spoiling you as you spoil me.
15. Motherhood: the true definition of love.
16. Mothers are a different version of the almighty to protect us.
17. Mother is the name of the almighty in the lips and hearts of little children.
18. I couldn't be more blessed to have a mother like you.
19. Words fall short in the power and beauty of your love.
20. You had me inside you for only nine months, but you will forever be in my heart.
21. Wishing you a day filled with love and happiness, Happy Mother's Day!
22. Happy Mother's Day to the strongest and most beautiful woman I know!
23. Thank you for being my constant source of inspiration, Happy Mother's Day!
24. You are the embodiment of love, Happy Mother's Day!
25. Superman? Na, Mom you are my role model. Happy Mother's Day!
26. Happy Mother's Day to the most caring and nurturing mom!
27. You hold all of us together, and its truly an inspiration!
28. Your shoulder is the safest place to cry.
29. Crafted with love, how can a mother’s heart be enough?
30. Mother and child are the most special relationship in the world.
31. Thank you for always loving me unconditionally, no matter what.
32. A mother’s heart are the precious and safest place for a child.
33. Without a mother’s love, a humans cannot function properly.
34. You are the best gift I have got from God.
35. Thank you for teaching me to be a strong, compassionate, and authentic person. I learned from you by watching how you live your life.
36. You are the light in my life, Happy Mother's Day!
37. Thank you for being my teacher and mentor, Happy Mother's Day!
38. Happy Mother's Day to the woman who never gives up on me!
39. You are my guardian angel, Happy Mother's Day!
40. Wishing you a day as special as you, Happy Mother's Day!
41. Did you replace me with dogs? Thank you!
42. Love you more than both parents.
43. I turned out amazing because of you!
44. Will I look as young and beautiful as you at the same age?
45. Thank you for considering me as your favorite child!
46. Mom, I love you. Can you help me with my homework?
47. Mothers are a work of art and magic.
48. I love you to the moon and back.
49. All Mothers deserve a vacation. When are you taking me for one?
50. Even if I become 30 years, I will still remember you while getting an injection.
51. My heart beats because of you, but it also beats for you!
21 Quotes on Mother's Day to Express Your Love
Looking to surprise your mom through lovely quotes? Check out these 21 quotes that can be used as mother captions for instagram posts on Mother’s Day.
1." I love you 3000" — Avengers: Endgame
2. “My mom is too cool.” — The Parent Trap
3. “I think you’re a great, cool kid and the best friend a girl could have.” — Gilmore Girls
4. "It doesn't matter how old you are, or what you do in life—you never stop needing your mom." — Kate Winslet
5. "It's not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it." —The Golden Girls
6. “I love you a thousand yellow daisies.” — Gilmore Girls
7. “In a world full of trends, you always remain a classic.” — Iman
8. “All I am I owe to my mother.” — George Washington
9. “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” — Lisa Leslie
10. “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” — Lance Conrad
11. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” — Rudyard Kipling
12. "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's. — Princess Diana
13. "We are born of love; love is our mother.” — Rumi
14. “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.-Mitch Albom
15. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.-Abraham Lincoln
16. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.-Agatha
17. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.-Washington Irving
18. "The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother." - St. Therese of Lisieux
19. "A mother's love is the purest form of love in the world." - Nidhi Jain
20. "A mother's love is like a ray of sunshine that warms your heart and brightens your day." - unknown
21. "The world needs mothers who love their children more than themselves." - unknown
While you don’t need any special day to make your mother feel valued but on Mother’s Day, show real dedication towards her. So why not celebrate it in the best possible way? From giving a Mother’s Day gift to dedicating a post on Instagram are a few ways to show your love towards her.
1. How would you describe Mother's Day in one line?
A day full of love and affection between children and mothers to acknowledge the sacrifices and achievements of our mothers.
2. Which are the unique gift ideas to gift your mom on Mothers Day?
Check out our blog on Mother’s Day gift ideas that lists unique products from Bigsmall.in that are perfect for your mother.
3. What is the history behind the Mother’s Day celebration?
In 1905, after her mother's death, Ann Reeves Jarvis fought hard to establish a special day dedicated to the selfless act of mothers towards their children. It led to the establishment of Mother’s Day.Image by starline on Freepik