Taj Mahal Vintage Shot Glass
Price is exclusive of GST.
1) Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback voucher up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases
2) Offer is valid only for first time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user
3) Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
4) Offer period till 31st of January 2020.
5) Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
6) Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
7) The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
Alert: We are now delivering in ALL ZONES.
For any queries, kindly call us at 011-66763875 or WhatsApp at +91-9818407888. We are available from Monday to Saturday, 10am - 6pm.
Stay Indoors. Be Safe.
Check COD availability
Whatsapp us at +91-9818407888 to ask for real-time pictures of this product.
The epitome of eternal love
All is fair in love and war. If Shahjahan could build the Taj Mahal for his beloved, you can definitely consider gifting this beautifully curated masterpiece to your special someone. This souvenir comes in 4 variants, gold, silver, bronze and rustic red. A certified conversation starter, your fish and chips breakfast with a blind date won't seem so awkward... Adorn your shelves with one or both of these and infuse a sense of charm and panache.
- Vintage shot glass
- Available in 4 variants
- Gold, bronze, silver & rustic red
- Material: Glass
- Product dimensions: 6.8 x 3.8 cm
- A wonder of the world
- Bring back the pomp
- Truly a class apart!
1 x Taj Mahal Vintage Shot Glass (Choose variant)
Drop in your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org to get featured.
Return, replacement or refund is only applicable in case the received product is in damaged condition. Click here to read the full policy.
I just loved ot