Ugears Wheel Organizer Puzzle
Price is exclusive of GST.
Get 50% Cashback* upto Rs. 200 using PayPal payment apply. Valid for new PayPal users only.
1) Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback voucher up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases
2) Offer is valid only for first time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user
3) Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
4) Offer period till 31st of January 2020.
5) Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
6) Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
7) The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
Check COD availibility
Whatsapp us at +91-9818407888 to ask for real-time pictures of this product.
Are you a cute stationery addict? Then you would probably love to keep your stationery sorted with the cool new DIY U Gears Wheel Organizer Puzzle. With space to stack 6 pens and pencils, this shows how crafty one can get while making those stationery holders. Plus being made of wood it is totally organic and environment-friendly. Let us walk you through this intriguing product with a few FAQ's.
Q1. How is the Ugears Wheel Organizer Puzzle different from other puzzle sets?
The Wheel-Organizer model comes with craft kinetic storage for up to 6 pens and pencils with a beautiful Steampunk planetary mechanism inside. You will work with a natural material that is nice to the touch and gives you a very pleasant feel. It’s easy to build and nice to give as a present or compliment to your friends and colleagues.
Q2. What is the principle behind its working?
Having twisted the wheel, as the genuine captain, you can choose the direction and… a right assistant – pen or pencil – for a project you are working on.
Q3. For which age group is the puzzle suited?
Since the puzzle has small parts, it is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. So basically anyone who is above the age of 14 and does not have the tendency to place inedible objects in their mouth can attempt to assemble this mechanical puzzle.
Q4. What is the time required for assembling the Ugears Wheel Organizer Puzzle?
The estimated time of assembly is 1 hour.
Q5. What are the included number of components in the package and what all is needed to assemble the finished piece?
The number of components in the package is 51 pieces. The Ugears Wheel Organizer Puzzle is made of sustainably sourced high-grade wood and has everything you might need for assembly. The quality of the parts is top-notch: a laser method is used for cutting items from a plywood board that provides precise hairline cuts. The details have to be pulled out of the board and assembled to create a complete model.
Q6. What are the dimensions of the finished product and those of the package itself?
The model size is 13.8*11.4*4.7 in (11*9*9.3 cm), and the package size is 14.6*6.7*1.6 in (18.5*27.5*0.5 cm).
Q7. Do we require glue or any other chemical for assembling the Ugears Wheel Organizer Puzzle?
No, the details are already cut and ready to assemble without glue & chemicals.
Drop in your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org to get featured.
Return, replacement or refund is only applicable in case the received product is in damaged condition. Click here to read the full policy.
Ugears Wheel Organizer Puzzle