An Ode to Mom ~ Prose & Poetry Contest #BigsmallMomsRule
"I opened my eyes & I knew love,
Long before I could spell it out...
She held my little fingers & looked in awe,
I looked back & knew I wouldn't be safer anywhere else,
Many years later, as I hold her wrinkled hands,
She smiles at me with the same benevolence...
As the nurse placed my bundle of joy in my arms,
Life had come full circle, as I held my baby's hand"
As Mother's Day draws near, we decided to do a fun poetry contest on our moms. Put on your thinking hats as you put pen to paper and weave magic with words. All you have to do is create an original work of art representing your feelings on motherhood. Take inspiration from your own journey as a new mom or that of your mom. Once your piece is baked, garnish it with love and post it on your social media page and tag us. Social media lovers can use the hashtag #BigsmallMomsRule. 3 lucky winners will receive awesome gifts from us!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Prose or poem must not be derogatory, offensive, discriminatory in any way, or promote hatred or harm against any group or person
- It must be an original, unpublished work of art
- Can be written in any language! It's the thought that counts!
- How to send them: Use the hashtag #BigsmallMomsRule and tag bigsmall.in on Instagram/Facebook.
- Contest period: The contest starts on the 29th of April 2019 and ends on 11th of May 2019
- Prose or poem must be sent in by 11:59 pm on 11th of May 2019
- Prose or poem must be posted on Instagram or Facebook with the Hashtag #BigsmallMomsRule
- Bigsmall judges' discretion will be final
- Winners will be announced on the 12th of May 2019
- Most importantly - Be you, Be unique & Be Original