F**k The Game Playing Cards
Price is exclusive of GST.
1) Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback voucher up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases
2) Offer is valid only for first time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user
3) Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
4) Offer period till 31st of January 2020.
5) Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
6) Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
7) The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
Alert: We are now delivering in ALL ZONES.
For any queries, kindly call us at 011-66763875 or WhatsApp at +91-9818407888. We are available from Monday to Saturday, 10am - 6pm.
Stay Indoors. Be Safe.
Check COD availability
Whatsapp us at +91-9818407888 to ask for real-time pictures of this product.
Swearing on purpose!
Introducing a great way to insult your friends and still win the game. How many times do you swear while you're playing a game with your buddies? What if we tell you that there is a game where you get to use the colorful language while playing the game and still get away with it. Sometimes, it's even crucial to say the swear word.
Presenting F**k the game, a social card game that is sure to make your head spin if you don't train it to follow the rules. The rules to this Aussie swearing game are pretty simple. The rule card is included but we'll introduce you to them beforehand. If you draw a card with black text, you have to say the background color. If the card has colored text, say the name of the color of the text. If the card says a swear word, then say the swear word aloud. Regardless of the color or background or text color. Lastly, if the card says Fuck, go to the first 2 rules but never say Fuck.
Sounds complicated? Believe us it's pretty simple. The game starts with the deck equally distributed among the players, and the winner is the one who loses all his cards first. Just remember to place your card face up when you draw it.
- A tricky combination of colors and swear words
- Keep playing until someone fucks up and is forced to pick up all the cards
- Get rid of your card first and win
- For players aged 18+
- 3-8 players can play with one deck at a time
- The original Aussie swearing game
- Gift the game to the loudmouth of the group
- A great game to play among friends during sleepovers
- Size of the deck: 9 x 6 x 2.5 cm
1 x F**k. The Game
Drop in your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org to get featured.
Return, replacement or refund is only applicable in case the received product is in damaged condition. Click here to read the full policy.