Ugears Pneumatic Engine Puzzle
Price is exclusive of GST.
Get 50% Cashback* upto Rs. 200 using PayPal payment apply. Valid for new PayPal users only.
1) Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback voucher up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases
2) Offer is valid only for first time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user
3) Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
4) Offer period till 30th of November 2019.
5) Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
6) Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
7) The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
Check COD availibility
Whatsapp us at +91-9818407888 to ask for real-time pictures of this product.
Blast from the past
Does your soul reverberate with ineffable joy and passion every time you hear the engine purr?! Then you are bound to love the U Gears Pneumatic Engine Puzzle. It mimics the working of a steam engine to perfection. Its mechanism generates real pressure coupled with the noise that pneumatics are well known for. Let us walk you through this intriguing product with a few FAQ's.
Q1. How is the Ugears Pneumatic Engine Puzzle different from other puzzle sets?
This wooden pneumatic IQ mechanical toy is a small but fully functional example of a steam engine, except that it uses air pressure instead of steam to set it in motion.
Q2. What is the principle behind its working?
This model includes a built-in air pressure gauge and two compartments for storage and spare parts and is able to generate enough force by squeezing the balloon (not included) or blowing into the opening, to spin the wheels. Be a part of the once great era of steam with just a breath of air!
Q3. For which age group is the puzzle suited?
Since the puzzle has small parts, it is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. So basically anyone who is above the age of 14 and does not have the tendency to place inedible objects in their mouth can attempt to assemble this mechanical puzzle.
Q4. What is the time required for assembling the Ugears Pneumatic Engine Puzzle?
The estimated time of assembly is 2 hours.
Q5. What are the included number of components in the package and what all is needed to assemble the finished piece?
The number of components in the box is 82 pieces. The Ugears Pneumatic Engine model kit is made of sustainably sourced high-grade wood and has everything you might need for assembly. The quality of the parts is top-notch: a laser method is used for cutting items from a plywood board that provides precise hairline cuts. The details have to be pulled out of the boards and assembled to create a complete model. The product comes with an instruction manual.
Q6. What are the dimensions of the finished product and those of the package itself?
The model size is 6.5 x 3 x 3.5 in, and the package size is 14.6 x 5.7 x 1.2 in.
Q7. Do we require glue or any other chemical for assembling the Ugears Mechanical Box/Etui Puzzle?
No, the details are already cut and ready to assemble without glue & chemicals.
Drop in your photos at email@example.com to get featured.
Return, replacement or refund is only applicable in case the received product is in damaged condition. Click here to read the full policy.